Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 3, 2020

This is your SolarWakeup for March 25th, 2020

Last Day. This week’s survey ends at noon today, head there now and you receive full results tomorrow in a special email. Link

Sell From Home. My FaceTiming comments from yesterday reconnected me with my good friends at SolarGraf. They have some experience and best practices on how solar installers can sell remotely from start to finish. The company is sharing some of those in a blog post and hosting a webinar today as well. Head to the blog if you want to get some of their tips. I’ll share others when I get them. Link

A Deal In The Senate. Forget billions, we’ve graduated to trillions. Early this morning, a handful of Senate negotiators came to terms on the $2trillion stimulus package (#3). At this point the only language that we know of is around small business loans and industry grants/loans plus unemployment benefits. At the time of this writing, there is no word whether the ITC is in this bill. Insiders are hedging success for this bill and more optimistic about ITC being in package #4. What, for how long, with what conditions will all be known when words actually meet paper. No point in being first here, this all takes time. Look to the Senate to vote today and see if the House has to travel back to DC (they’re on recess) if someone objects to unanimous consent.

My Optimistic View. From a market standpoint, solar companies were way too oversold and I got myself back into the market over the past few days. It could go down further but these valuations are more than fair. My position is that years from now the market will be exponentially bigger, better and more mature than today. I’ve been in solar for over 15 years and I feel better even today than ever before in this market. Things are tough but they are tough for everyone, when we come out on the other side of this societal wide crisis, homeowners will want solar on their roofs and farmland. They will want cleaner and cheaper electricity, the fundamentals will not have changed. My future is in this market, no matter what.

Welcome To SolarWakeup. The past few weeks have brought a large number of new subscribers, welcome to the SolarWakeup family. You can reach out to me anytime at yann@solarwakeup.com or contact me on LinkedIn. Like most readers, I work every day in the solar market (selling innovative racking to solar installers) but this platform is a community to works together for the betterment of the solar industry. 

Opinion

Best, Yann

The post This is your SolarWakeup for March 25th, 2020 appeared first on SolarWakeup.com.


Lắp đặt điện mặt trời Khải Minh Tech
https://ift.tt/2X7bF6x
0906633505
info.khaiminhtech@gmail.com
80/39 Trần Quang Diệu, Phường 14, Quận 3
Lắp đặt điện mặt trời Khải Minh Tech
https://ift.tt/2ZH4TRU

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét