Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 9, 2019

This is your SolarWakeup for September 27, 2019

SPI 2019 In The Books. The show is over and the curtains are drawn, your pockets are full of business cards and we’ll all blast nice to meet you emails on Monday. My flight back to San Francisco was the solar express, the LG sales rep next to me was not waiting until Monday to say thank you to the booth visitors! On Monday we will discuss the SPI versus NASEW, a boring and tedious topic but worthy of listening to your feedback. We will also talk about the ITC as this swings into high gear. Use the hashtag #DefendTheITC and here is the tweet from Senator Cortez-Masto Go ahead a hit like and retweet to show your thanks! 

Thank You! I want to personally thank you all for the congratulations, feedback and hellos this week. Sometimes SolarWakeup is a funny thing for me given the weird dynamic between my day job and this newsletter. This was my 7th SPI since starting, I went to SPI in Orlando with about 40 subscribers and now there are more than 5,000 of you that read this daily digest. It was never meant to be a thing, but you made it one and I’m grateful for that. The dialogue you allow me to have and the help you provide to make this industry a better one is amazing. The funny thing is that a few weeks ago, right as we were closing on our sale to Esdec, SolarWakeup had its 7th birthday. A week later, as I got to know the great people at Ironridge and Ecofasten, we sent out the 2,500th edition of this newsletter. So thank you for the professional support and helping me get to where I have and continuing your support of Quick Mount as we join the Esdec group. I’m excited about the future of this industry and this company. Alongside the amazing solar installers, we will do some great things. Have a great weekend!

Opinion

Best, Yann

The post This is your SolarWakeup for September 27, 2019 appeared first on SolarWakeup.com.


Lắp đặt điện mặt trời Khải Minh Tech
https://ift.tt/2X7bF6x
0906633505
info.khaiminhtech@gmail.com
80/39 Trần Quang Diệu, Phường 14, Quận 3
Lắp đặt điện mặt trời Khải Minh Tech
https://ift.tt/2ZH4TRU

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét